Monday, February 20, 2012

weekends are for winners!

This past weekend has been totally fantastic with roller derby craft stall on Saturday together with a lovely lazy Sunday with friends and their little monkey child Dylan.





The great thing about Roller girls is their openness/eagerness to meet new people and share their passion for their sport!
Met a huge number of absolutely fantastic people just through having a stall at the bout on Saturday against Fierce Valley. I can't wait for the next jam, I'll be there with bells on! (and of course, my starryeyedcrafts hat on too ;)












Cat and Andy brought Dylan over on Sunday which was totally lovely. Put on Gnomeo and Juliet for Dylan but I ended up watching it instead...Dylan image courtesy of his daddy! (the bloke in the image is my Andy,Andy Herd, Dylans daddy is Andy too, Andy Sutherland, confusion ensued.)


Rollerderby image courtesy of Dave McAleavy

No comments: